The Deployment

2.15.2006

Oh, The Possibilities

I was hungry the other day and found myself with nothing to snack on. I was crazy hungry. I found myself thinking of this thought, "What if our teeth were made to be edible?". The more I thought of this question the more this idea really started to catch on with myself. What if God would have designed our teeth to be edible in times of hunger. Okay, so this could work. Well, what could our teeth actually be made of? The only thing that came to my mind that made sense was yogurt. Healthy, hip, edible yogurt teeth.

Then I realized how foolish that would be. There are a whole lot of complications with having yogurt teeth. To name a few:
1. There is the problem of hardness. How can you make yogurt teeth that would be hard enough to tear through a steak but soft enough to eat them when you are hungry? You could make the tooth hard and make it taste like yogurt, but then you would have a yogurt flavored hard candy tooth. Not an actual yogurt tooth. Yogurt is soft. It matters, I promise.
2. Once you ate that permanent tooth how would
you get that tooth back? You could easily wipe out all of your teeth in a single hunger crazed binge. Then you would be a toothless freak, and that is bad.
3.
To address the replenishing problem you could maybe have a self producing yogurt gland in your mouth that would refill the tooth void once it is eaten. But that idea is so far out there it would simply be ridiculous. Lets think realistically here.

Then it hit me! Of course! We could produce prosthetic yogurt teeth. That way when you do begin to lose teeth due to old age, or you need something to fill the void from that pesky bar fight you just survived...solution...prosthetic yogurt teeth. It would be lik
e pez, sort of. You would buy the teeth in multiples, wrapped in neat little packages. You pop one in. It looks like a tooth. You get hungry, eat your tooth, and then when it is gone you pop in your next yogurt tooth.

Different flavors. Different colors. The possibilities are endless.

Does anyone have the number to the patent office?

Billy says, "Golly, I sure wish I had two prosthetic yogurt teeth Mister!".




2 Comments:

  • Are you sure you're just crazy hungry and not crazy crazy?

    And just for clarification, are these yogurt teeth fruity-type yogurt or ice cream-type yogurt? It makes a difference.

    By Blogger Alisha, at 10:12 AM  

  • I think somebody's hoping to get honorably discharged for mental instability. Good thing leave is around the corner.

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home