The Deployment

7.27.2005

Consistencies' Reward

Yes,

For all of you who have heard that hard work pays off in the end...well it is true, at least true when it comes to sex. If you havn't heard the Davis clan is having a baby!


COME ON!

As you can tell from the previous sentence being in all caps and ending w/ an exclamation point, I am overwhelmed w/ excitement. Tarah found out about 4 days ago and the news has been slowly going around. Of course we wanted to tell all of our peoples because you all mean so much to us.

If you could I would ask you all to pray for our baby. The sucky part of it all is that I will have to miss the pregnancy (curses to you Army) but I am going to try and plan my leave for the birth of our child.

But, as I am now going to be a father, I will slip into my role and produce some fatherly advice to pass along to my friends concerning babies. This tip applies to all of you having sex (currently married), planning on having sex (when you get married), or those of you hooked by this paragraph because you are not sure where I am going with all of this talk about sex.

Tip # 1:
Yes, it is very possible to get pregnant only after quitting birth control for ONE month. I can only follow that one up with, "Didn't see that one coming."

Tip #2:
Remember men, the namebrand of your male contraceptive is very important to the QUALITY (plug for Trojan) of the contraceptive. Blast you Lifestyle!

Well, hope these tips help you all out. If anyone has any interesting baby advice I am all ears.

3 Comments:

  • You think you can get away with posting a blog that is merely a recycled email? I'll let it slip this time.

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 7:43 AM  

  • Horray for Jonny's potent sperm army! Did you really expect a condom to hold those crazy stormin' men back? Yeah, doubtful. That's like throwin' a trash bag over an a-bomb.

    Uncle Teef; I like it.

    Congratulations Jon! That is so awesome.

    By Blogger J.T. -, at 8:34 AM  

  • Dear To Be Relevant,

    It is true that this is a recycled email. But while true doses of writing genius only come in spurts for this soldier, I take what I can get. Hence the double up, ugh, double up on this literary masterpiece.

    By Blogger Jonathan Davis, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home