The Deployment

3.09.2007

Friends

I would like to send out a hearty "Thank You". Thank you to all who followed my travels while I was deployed overseas. Thank you to all who would let me rant and rave about various aspects, musings, and doings over these many months...and then cared enough to read them.

I am going to leave this blog up and running a little while longer, but not to worry. My little know existence in the blogosphere won't disappear completely with the abandoning of this blog. I invite you to follow me to my new blog. If you follow me there I lift up to you a hearty "thank you". For I am sure there are a myriad of things you could be reading besides my blog. Your following me there would mean the world to me, and if you don't follow my trail of posting once in a four month period I understand.

I look forward to seeing you at my new location.

Many kudos to Chase Abner for showing me the Wordpress website for my new blog.
http://jonathandavis.wordpress.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home