The Deployment

4.28.2006

Jon Paul Davis

Pops, JP, or Dad. These are just a few of the names my father goes by. Some of you might be asking, "Jon, to what are we celebrating that your father would be the sole point and topic of this blog?" Well, my father has turned the big 50. So, to bring honor to my father I am going to list some reasons as to why my father is off the chain.

1. My father is an excellent provider. He consistently brought home the bacon and taught me the importance of doing the same.

2. My father is a jack of all trades. From vehicle maintenance and lawn care to plumbing repair and christmas tree light hanging, my father had the skills.

3. My father is a Game Warden by profession. I mean who else gets to pack a Glock .40cal to be able to enforce punks who like to poach deer in the off season. That is just cool.

4.
My father is my father. I wouldn't have it any other way. My life has been incredibly impacted by his influence. He has shown me how much of an influence I will have in the life of my daughter.

My dad is incredible and I deeply enjoy our relationship that we have. I am looking to keep growing and knowing my father more and more.

Jon Allen=25 yrs old. Jon Paul=50 yrs old

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home