The Deployment

12.08.2006

Hear Ye

Well fellow bloggers. The time has come. For those of you who don't know I am back in the states. So that means that the "deployment" blog is no longer being true to fact. Hence, it is time to shut down this blog. I will be updating my future blog intentions on a couple more posts here at this site. But after that I have the full intention of making a new blog with a new name, so that it properly reflects this chapter in my life.


Thanks to all who cared to follow my deployment overseas, and took the time to pray for me and keep contact during that time. It was the much needed connection in my life that can keep a soldier sane in a very insane place. Thanks again, and hopefully I will see some familiar bloggers follow me onto the new blog.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home